Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife BIO 2in1 – Rusty Orange
Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife BIO 2in1 – Rusty Orange– Light fires, ignite gas stoves, prepare meals, include the whole family, and rediscover ancient skills with this fantastic multifunctional tool.
More than a knife. More than a fire starter. Best of both.
More than a knife. More than a fire starter. Best of both. Superior 12C27 Sandvik stainless steel blade, sharp and strong. Biobased coconut shell fibre mix handle holds all-weather-proof Swedish FireSteel, 3,000 strikes at 3,000 degrees. The beautifully crafted Swedish FireKnife is made in, of and by Sweden. A bioplastic mix combining coconut shell fibres, creates a knife like no other. The trusted Sandvik stainless steel half tang blade is 90% recycled steel: everything you need whether cutting rope, shaving kindling, cleaving wood, or slicing apple for the kids. Light fires, ignite gas stoves, prepare meals, include the whole family, and rediscover ancient skills with this fantastic multifunctional tool. Reliable durability in a timeless design. For every home, wherever you make it.
The knifes spine is ground to a precise angle designed to ensure each stroke of the FireSteel produces the maximum number of focussed sparks. For left-handed use: the base of the blade, closest to the handle, creates sparks with equal effect.
- Includes weather-proof Swedish FireSteel: up to 3000 strikesat 5400°F/3000°C.
- Sturdy half tang 3.5-inch blade
- Open access tight-fitting sheath with belt clip and drain hole for easy cleaning
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvik Stainless Steel.
- Made of 90% recycled steel. Clean, strong and uncompromised.
- Swedish FireSteel: Sparksure magnesium alloy.
- Handle and sheath: Biobased plastic with coconut shell fibres.
- Knife cord: leather BPA-free Made in Sweden
- Replace your worn FireSteel with ease: with our available FireSteel refills keeping your spark bright and your fires burning.
- 220x50x30 mm
- 8,66×1,97×1,18 inches
- 119 g
- 4,198 oz
- Shipment will usually be within 24 hours after receiving your payment
- A valid tracking will be provided upon processing your order
- Tracking can be done at our website Shipment Tracking
- Full information available at Delivery
- Within the Baltic States and Finland, orders from EUR 30.00 are eligible for free shipping
- In other European countries free shipping is available from EU 75.00
- in other cases, shipment costs are automatically calculated depending on your destination and the weight/volume of the item(s) purchased
- Specific Conditions could apply depending on destination or articles purchased
- We have a customer support centre in Riga, Ģertrūdes iela 110, Rīga, LV-1009, LATVIJA
- You will be able to collect your order here between 10:00 and 16:00, Monday - Friday
- Only pre-paid orders will be available for collection
- All purchased items come with Factory warranty
- Full information available at Warranty
Returns and exchanges
- Of course you might change your mind, a 14 day trial period is included!
- Please see for full conditions here Returns and exchanges