MORE THAN A KNIFE. MORE THAN A FIRESTARTER. BEST OF BOTH!
The beautifully crafted Swedish FireKnife is made in, of and by Sweden. A sustainably produced bioplastic mix combining coconut shell fibres, thus creates a magnificent experience of texture, look and natural smell. The superior Sandvik stainless steel blade is 90% recycled steel: everything you need whether cutting rope, shaving kindling or slicing apple for the kids. The handle holds an all-weather-proof Swedish FireSteel: up to 3000 strikes at 5.400°F/2.980°C. Light fires, ignite gas stoves, prepare meals, include the whole family and rediscover ancient skills with this fantastic multifunctional tool. Reliable durability in a timeless design. So it is ideal for every home, wherever you make it.
- Includes weather-proof Swedish FireSteel: up to 3000 strikesat 5400°F/3000°
- Sturdy half tang 3.5-inch blade
- Open access tight-fitting sheath with belt clip and drain hole for easy cleaning
- Blade: 12C27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Made of 90% recycled steel. Clean, strong and uncompromise
- Swedish FireSteel: Sparksure magnesium alloy.
- Handle and sheath: Biobased plastic with coconut shell fibres. Knife cord: leather BPA-free Made in Sweden
WARNING: Use of this product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Replace your worn FireSteel with ease: with our available FireSteel refills keeping your spark bright and your fires burning.
The knifes spine is ground to a precise angle designed to ensure each stroke of the FireSteel produces the maximum number of focussed sparks. For left-handed use: the base of the blade, closest to the handle, creates sparks with equal effect.
- Measurements: 220x50x30 mm/ 8,66×1,97×1,18 inches
- Weight: 119 g/ 4,198 oz