KNIFE SET INCLUDES
– Chef knife 20 cm
– Santoku knife 13 cm
– Paring knife 9 cm
The steel used for our blades is 5Cr15MoV of which 0.50% is carbon for hardness, 15% is chrome to make it stainless and molybdenum and vanadium to avoid corrosion.
All the materials used are safe for normal use with food.
AFTER SALES CARE
Our knives are made for food use only. To protect the longevity and condition of our knives, we recommend washing them by hand and drying them immediately with a soft cloth.To maintain the sharpness of the blade we recommend a steel to be used regularly to maintain a sharp edge. This will keep it as sharp as the first time it was used.
Always keep away from children.
- Shipment will usually be within 24 hours after receiving your payment
- A valid tracking will be provided upon processing your order
- Tracking can be done at our website Shipment Tracking
- Full information available at Delivery
- Within the Baltic States and Finland, orders from EUR 30.00 are eligible for free shipping
- In other European countries free shipping is available from EU 75.00
- in other cases, shipment costs are automatically calculated depending on your destination and the weight/volume of the item(s) purchased
- Specific Conditions could apply depending on destination or articles purchased
- We have a customer support centre in Riga, Ģertrūdes iela 110, Rīga, LV-1009, LATVIJA
- You will be able to collect your order here between 10:00 and 16:00, Monday - Friday
- Only pre-paid orders will be available for collection
- All purchased items come with Factory warranty
- Full information available at Warranty
Returns and exchanges
- Of course you might change your mind, a 14 day trial period is included!
- Please see for full conditions here Returns and exchanges
For any questions, please drop us a message at [email protected]