SPUR YOUR PASSION FOR TENNIS!
Inspired by the design and performance of the Blade performance series, the Wilson Tennis Racket Blade Feel Team 103-Grip 3 emphasizes feel and control for transitioning juniors or aspiring recreational players. Featuring a midsize head and middling weight, this racket effectively delivers improved feel and precision without sacrificing power and stability. An AirLite bumper guard protects the racket frame to help extend the life of the racket.
- Double Hole Technology – Larger grommet holes grant more string movement, generating extra power and creating greater ball pocketing for improved shock absorption.
- Perforated Grip – Moisture-wicking properties aid grip and prevent slipping.
- AirLite Bumper Guard – Guard provides lightweight protection for the edge of the racket frame.
- Arc 2 Technology – Frame geometry optimizes stability for added control.
- Fused – Plated fiberglass and aluminum composition offers excellent blend of playability and control.
- Fused graphite/aluminum construction blends stiff and flexible properties for excellent playability
- Arc 2 Technology provides greater stability with added control
- Double Holes grommet technology offers more power and a larger sweet spot
- Midsized head provides enhanced feel and control
- AirLite bumper guard supplies lightweight protection
- Perforated grip aids in moisture absorption
- Sharp design and feel-driven performance inspired by Blade performance series
- Head (sq cm): 665
- Length (cm): 68.6
- String Pattern: 16×19
- Strung balance (cm): 34
- Strung weight (grams): 290
- Sub-Department: Racket
- Taper System (mm): 23mm D Beam
- Unstrung balance (cm): 33
- Unstrung weight (grams): 275
- Model Type: Standard