Multitasking in the kitchen has never been easier with the Taylor dual event timer. Program two events at the same time to help meal time planning. Each timing event can be programmed up to 23 hours, 59 minutes and each feature unique alarm rings to distinguish one from another.
When time is up, the screen will flash and the timer will count up the amount of time Since the timing event ended so you know how long the alarm has been ringing. When not in use as a timer, a handy clock and calendar will display on the screen. Switch to the clock function by a simple slide on the back of the timer. Position the timer with a built in stand or attach to any metal surface with the attached magnet. One LR44 battery is included and installed.
- Time 2 events simultaneously with unique rings for each timing event, perfect for cooking and baking
- Time counts up after time’s up so you know how long the timer has been ringing
- Digital screen shows a clock and date when the timer feature is not in use
- Timer stands upright or magnetizes to a working surface
- DIMENSIONS : 38 x 0.75 x 3.38 inches
- 1 LR44 battery included