Raindrops expose a pattern of skulls.
- A classic plain black umbrella with secret skull pattern.
- Glossy black skulls appear when the umbrella gets wet.
- Pattern is completely invisible and hidden when dry.
- Carbon fibre struts to defy the windiest weather.
- Lightweight, portable, super-tough and durable.
- Telescopic, with matching slip-on carry case.
- Standard size – 100cm diameter when open.
A classic plain-black brolly, with a dark hidden secret. As it rains, this otherwise unremarkable black umbrella, is transformed into a pattern of black on black skulls… like magic. The print is created with a “secret” ink that is only revealed when wet. Completely invisible when dry, when the heavens open skulls appear, and the more it rains the more apparent the pattern becomes. Glossy black skulls on a matt black umbrella. Bring doom to an already gloomy day. A secretly gothic gift for weird bankers. Dare it to rain.
Designed and made by Suck UK
Dimensions : 2 x 5 x 5 cm | 0.3Kg