SEVYLOR CARAVELLE K105 BOAT
A light inflatable boat with the option of easily connecting an electric motor (a more convenient alternative to rowing). The Caravelle K105 is a boat for family recreation and will carry 3 adults and a child. Safety is ensured by 4 independent chambers. Very easy to put into operation and minimal problems with transport – the boat is small when packed and weighs only 9.9 kg. The integrated Sevytest gauge in the boat wall gives information on optimal pumping. A smaller variant is the Caravelle K85 boat.
- Size inflated (cm) : 298 x 135 cm
- Weight (kg) : 9,9 kg
- Max. capacity adults : 3
- Number of inflatable chambers : 4
- Maximum load capacity (kg) : 310 kg
- Standard : ISO 6185-1
- Classification : I,II
- Packaging size (cm) : 56 x 35,5 x 15 cm
- Max. motor capacity (cv / hp) : 2,5 KW / 3 PS
- Convenient SBM18/MM3 fittings on K85 and larger boats
- Handle for easy carrying
- Boston safety valve for easy inflation/deflation
- Oar holders and convenient moulded oarlocks
- All-around grabline for security
- Made of extra heavy, special quality PVC for durability
- 1 main chamber, 1 safety chamber for safety and stability
- Double chamber floor
- Integral Sevytest inflation tester
- Supplied with a repair kit and owners manual
Caravelle: Multiple Chambers for Safety and Stability
Boston valves for easy inflation: two-way valves allow you to control the air entering and leaving the bladder.
To inflate, unscrew the top cap and insert the pump. A return flap will prevent leakage once the pump is removed.
To deflate, simply unscrew the entire valve. Inflation and deflation have never been so easy!
SEVYTEST™ – accurate inflation
Products is equipped with an integrated Sevytest™ pressure gauge for accurate inflation. The red bar indicates whether you have to add or reduce air, if the bar ends somewhere in the green area the air pressure level is just right.