Heating an oven to the correct temperature is crucial when baking or cooking
Taylor’s Pro oven thermometer monitors temperatures during cooking therefore you can ensure nothing’s left to chance.
It accurately gauges temperatures from 50°C to 300°C (or from 100°F to 600°F), and with its built-in clip / stand, so that you can place it inside your oven. This makes it ideal for identifying any hot spots, therefore can prevent your meat and poultry roasting evenly, or your cakes and biscuits baking right the way through.
This kitchen thermometer makes taking readings easy too. Its oversized dial is finished in black, with red and white measurement markings and key temperature zones making it simple to read – even from just a quick glance.
Features & Benefits
- Measures 9 x 8.5 x 2 cm (3½ x 3½ x 1 inches)
- Oven safe up to 300°C (600°F)
- Not suitable for microwave ovens
- Wipes clean
- CHEF’S CHOICE: Professional standard oven safe stainless steel thermometer, for accurate cooking and beautiful baking. Precisely monitor oven cooking temperatures up to 300 degree Celsius
- EASY TO USE: Features a handy stand and hook, to conveniently position this cooking thermometer and monitor the easy read dial. Stand it on a baking tray or hang it from an oven shelf
- QUICK, CLEAR REULTS: Easy-read thermometer dial displays temperatures from 50 degree Celsius to 300 degree Celsius (100 degree Fahrenheit to 600 degree Fahrenheit) with marked zones for ‘warming’, ‘baking’ and ‘roasting’
- PRECISION TO BE PROUD OF: No wires or batteries are needed – this conventional oven thermometer works independently. An essential accessory for every cook. Size: 9 x 8.5 x 2 cm
- TRIED AND TRUSTED: Enjoy the accuracy and reliability of the Taylor brand, offering exceptional cooking accessories since 1851. Oven thermometer comes with a 5 year guarantee included