FLOODLIGHT FOR SMART LIFE
The smart Wi-Fi LED outdoor floodlight (20 Watt) for wall mounting has a light output of 1600 lumen which makes it ideal for illumination of entrance areas, driveways or carports. Thanks to its IP65 classification, this floodlight is suitable for any type of weather and can be used in temperatures ranging from -20 to 40°C. The handy mounting bracket ensures that you can determine the right angle yourself.
Easy to set up
Connect this floodlight to the Nedis SmartLife app and control it remotely. You can determine light intensity and color from tunable white (3000 – 6500 K) to RGB colors and set timers and scenarios for optimal comfort. Next to that you can use voice control in combination with Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
About Nedis® SmartLife
Discover a wide and ever-expanding range of products – such as bulbs, switches, sockets, sensors, and cameras – that can all be controlled through an easy-to-use and intuitive app. With voice control features supported by Amazon Alexa and Google Home. No need for anything more than your existing Wi-Fi network, this is the connected, smart home automation made simple.
Whether you’re looking for a single smart bulb or socket, or you want to automate your entire house, discover how accessible smart technology is today.
• Connects directly to Wi-Fi, no separate hub required
• Control or schedule brightness and color temperature (cold white to warm white)
• Set timers and scenarios for optimal comfort
• Set the duration and brightness after detecting motion
• Detects motion up to a distance of 8 meters.
• Use voice control in combination with Amazon Alexa or Google Home
• Waterproof metal housing for outdoor use
• Use standalone or combine with other Nedis SmartLife products
• Ideal for illumination of entrance areas, driveways or carports
• Can also be used as a deterrent against burglary and theft
- Power adapter (EU)
- 0.8 m cable
- Quick installation guide
|App available for
|220 – 240 VAC
|Type F (CEE 7/7)
Warm to Cool White
|-20 – 40 °C
|2412 – 2484 MHz
|2700 – 6500 K
|Radio transmit power
|Rated luminous flux