This Wi-Fi Smart Fan can be used on its own or in combination with your other Nedis SmartLife devices.
It can be operated as a standard fan – by pressing the buttons on it – but can just as easily be controlled remotely with your smartphone. Simply connect the fan to your Wi-Fi router – there’s no need for an additional hub or gateway – and use the app to control its speed, horizontal pan or set it on a timer or to a schedule.
With Google Home and Amazon Alexa you can even control this fan with your voice.
This 40 cm diameter fan’s height and tilt can be manually adjusted for the perfect air distribution and offers a sleep mode that gradually lowers its speed until it eventually switches off.
• Take control of this Smart Fan with your phone – change its speed, pan and set it to a schedule or place it on a timer
• Simple to set up – just connect it directly to your Wi-Fi router and use an app to take control
• Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa for voice control – and can be combined with other Nedis SmartLife devices
• Physical buttons for easy direct control – height and tilt can be manually adjusted for the perfect air distribution
• Use the fan’s sleep mode – to gradually lower its speed every hour until it automatically switches off
- Smart fan
- Quick start guide
|Maximum transmit antenna gain||0 dBi|
|Power source type||Mains Powered|
|Power plug||Type C (CEE 7/16)|
|Maximum transmit power||10 dBm|
|Compatible with||Nedis® SmartLife|
|Transmit frequency range||2412-2472 MHz|
|Power cable length||1.50 m|
|Maximum power consumption||60 W|
|Type of fan||Stand Fan|
|App available for||Android™|
|Number of speed settings||3-Speed|
|Control Through Mobile App||Yes|
|Maximum altitude||130 cm|
|Input voltage||200-250 VAC|