COOKING BIG CUTS OF MEAT TO PERFECTION!
The Nedis Meat Thermometer makes it super easy for even home cooks with little experience to cook large pieces of meat to perfection. To make it even easier for you, the thermometer has 8 preset temperatures, plus a number of standard cooking levels (rosé, medium, etc.). Insert the pin into the meat, but leave the display out of the oven, frying pan, or barbecue. This way you can read the core temperature without having to remove the lid from the pan or open the oven door.
In the meantime, you can focus on preparing all the side dishes until the alarm warns you that the dish has reached the temperature you set beforehand.
In addition, a timer is built into the meat thermometer, so that it can also serve as a kitchen timer. A long cable and various ways to place the screen in sight give you all the freedom of movement you need. With a range of up to 250 degrees, you can use this meat thermometer for all kinds of dishes and meat preparations, from rosé to cooked.
- 8 preset temperatures + levels of ‘doneness’: beef, pork, chicken, turkey, veal, lamb, hamburgers, fish
- Measuring units in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Integrated magnet, kickstand and 1.0-m probe cable
- Detachable probe for easy storage
- Range of up to 250 °C
- Meat thermometer and egg timer in one
- Alarm when the set temperature is reached
- Stylish, clean aluminium design
- Hygienic stainless steel probe
- Colour touch screen with clear graphicsple
- Meat thermometer