Combining the best that NEBO® has to offer, the SLYDE™ features a powerful LED flashlight and C•O•B work light all in one. At first glance, the SLYDE™ appears to be a simple strong flashlight, emitting 250 lumens of intense white light… and it is! However, you will see the SLYDE™ is much more. The body of the SLYDE™ conceals a powerful 190 lumen work light. To reveal the C•O•B work light, just SLYDE to open!
HIGH: 250 Lumens, 2 hour runtime, 220 meter beam
HIGH: 190 Lumens, 3.5 hour runtime, 18 meter beam
C•O•B (Chips on Board) A new innovation in LED technology. C•O•B features smaller, easier clustered LED chips that are mounted directly to the circuit board. These LED chips work together as one lighting module. Because of the compact design, C•O•B outperforms traditional lighting by up to 50 times the light output per centimeter of light surface.
- Side-positioned ON/OFF button with Soft Touch Technology
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries (included)
- High-power 250 lumen LED flashlight
- High-power 190 lumen C•O•B work light
- Anodised aircraft-grade aluminium
- Water and impact-resistant
- Work light is concealed inside the flashlight body, just SLYDE to reveal
- Powerful magnetic base
- Weight with batteries – 305g
- Length – 170 mm (Compacted) 230 mm (Extended)
- Diameter – 42 mm (Head) 33 mm (Barrel)