SUSTAINABLE STORAGE FOR FRESH BREAD!
KitchenCraft’s Natural Elements Bread Bin is made with fast-growing bamboo – a sustainable alternative to other woods. Crafted from a mix of sustainable bamboo fibres and bamboo wood combined with a 100% food-grade melamine binder making it free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
Its generous size gives you plenty of space for your baked goods. It’ll keep them fresh too. This airtight bread keeper features a silicone seal, which locks in freshness for longer, helping you to ensure less food goes to waste in your home.
It is tough and biodegradable, meaning if you dispose of it, you can rest assured it’ll compost without impacting the environment.
- MINDFUL BREAD STORAGE: store loaves neatly with this bread bin, made of fast-growing, sustainable bamboo.
- FRESH FOR LONGER: an airtight silicone seal ensures your bread stays deliciously fresh for longer.
- CLEVER BAMBOO LID: it doubles up as a bread cutting board, complete with crumb-catching ridges.
- GENEROUS SIZE: it’s big enough for farmhouse loaves, batches of crusty rolls and more.
- STRONG CHOICE: the bread box is reinforced with melamine for long-lasting durability.
- DIMENSIONS – 20 x 36 x 13cm
- MATERIAL – Bamboo Fibre
- COLOUR – Taupe
- Free from BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Handwash only