YOU’LL NEVER NEED ANOTHER SINGLE-USE PLASTIC BAG!
Carry groceries, books and other goods in these cute reusable Luckies Fruitiful Fruit Bags shaped like your favorite colorful fruits. Reusable bags are an environmentally friendly alternative to single-use plastic or paper bags, so each time you use them, you’re doing something that makes the world a little more livable. When you’re not using them, simply roll them up and zip them closed or use the drawstring for compact storage. Keep one in your backpack, desk drawer and glove compartment so you’ll always have one on hand when needed. Each holds up to 11 pounds and is made of water-resistant polyester.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to single-use plastic or paper bags
- Rolls up for compact storage
- Drawstring and zip closures
- Made of water-resistant polyester
- MATERIAL – Polyester
- DIMENSIONS – 2.8″ L x 2.4″ W x 3.9″ H
- CAPACITY – 11 lbs.
- Shipment will usually be within 24 hours after receiving your payment
- A valid tracking will be provided upon processing your order
- Tracking can be done at our website Shipment Tracking
- Full information available at Delivery
- Within the Baltic States and Finland, orders from EUR 30.00 are eligible for free shipping
- In other European countries free shipping is available from EU 75.00
- in other cases, shipment costs are automatically calculated depending on your destination and the weight/volume of the item(s) purchased
- Specific Conditions could apply depending on destination or articles purchased
- We have a customer support centre in Riga, Ģertrūdes iela 110, Rīga, LV-1009, LATVIJA
- You will be able to collect your order here between 10:00 and 16:00, Monday - Friday
- Only pre-paid orders will be available for collection
- All purchased items come with Factory warranty
- Full information available at Warranty
Returns and exchanges
- Of course you might change your mind, a 14 day trial period is included!
- Please see for full conditions here Returns and exchanges
For any questions, please drop us a message at [email protected]