The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Larger pliers are the strongest we’ve ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you’re working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because they’re removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs. Super Tool 300 is back from vacation and ready to get to work.
- Needle nose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM, meant for cutting regular and light-gauge wire. 154CM will keep its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM, meant for cutting hard wire. 154CM will keep its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Stranded-wire Cutters: Concave cutters located under plier jaws for use on Stranded wire – smaller gauge wire bundled or wrapped together to form a larger conductor. The concave shape helps to keep the shape of the strands without crushing them.
- Electrical Crimper: Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- Wire Stripper: A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- 420HC Serrated Knife: A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fiber.
- Saw: A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- Awl w/ Thread Loop: An awl is a tool that can be used to create or enlarge holes by puncturing materials such as leather or canvas. They can also be used to start stair steps for hunting stands. The thread loop can be used for sewing materials together when necessary.
- Ruler (9 in | 22 cm): A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimeters, up to 9 inches or 22 centimeters.
- Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Wood/Metal File: A 420HC stainless steel tool with a crisscross pattern that forms a rough surface for the user to file or smooth both wood and metal surfaces. The file pattern on Leatherman files is extended to the end of the file as well as down the side to give a file stoke and/or a more precise file edge.
- Phillips Screwdriver: Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- Large Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on larger slotted screws.
- Medium Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on medium slotted screws.
- Small Screwdriver: A flat bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on small slotted screws.
All Locking Features
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it’s dropped.
420HC STAINLESS STEEL
An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC’s strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
154CM STAINLESS STEEL
A high carbon, high alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel. This steel is used on some premium Leatherman tool features, such as knife blades and wire cutters.
Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
CLOSED LENGTH: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
WEIGHT: 9.6 oz | 272.15 g
PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH: 3.2 in | 8.13 cm