Fjällräven KAIPAK 38 Trekking Backpack
Simple, robust trekking backpack in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. Supportive carrying system with fixed back length and robust hipbelt.
Simple, robust trekking backpack for daytrips and shorter overnight treks, all year round. Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton. The durable fabric gives a timeless impression and can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra resistance against moisture and wear. The carrying system has a fixed back length and is stable and substantial for the backpack’s size.
The hipbelt and shoulder straps are adapted to fit a manÕs body type and the hipbelt has two pockets for sun screen, snacks or the like. The backpack is top loaded and has a spacious main compartment with snow lock. The top lid can be raised and has two pockets. There is an attachment loop for an ice axe and trekking poles and the backpack is hydration system compatible. A zippered pocket at the front holds rain gear and the like, and there are two side pockets.
Compression straps on the sides stabilise the contents of the pack when it is not fully loaded. Whistle on the chest strap and base made from durable polyamide. A rain cover in visible safety colour UN Blue is included.
SIZE, MATERIAL & ENVIRONMENT INFORMATION
- Gender: Men
- Concept: Trekking
- Height: 65 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Depth: 27 cm
- Weight: 1600 g
- Volume: 38 L
- Materials: G-1000, Polyamide
- Outer material: G-1000¨
- HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 500D 100% Polyamide
- Volume: 38 L
- Rain-cover: Included
- Laptop pocket: No
- Carrying system: Fixed Care
- Label: Rub grease into the leather Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water
- Shipment will usually be within 24 hours after receiving your payment
- A valid tracking will be provided upon processing your order
- Tracking can be done at our website Shipment Tracking
- Full information available at Delivery
- Within the Baltic States and Finland, orders from EUR 30.00 are eligible for free shipping
- In other European countries free shipping is available from EU 75.00
- in other cases, shipment costs are automatically calculated depending on your destination and the weight/volume of the item(s) purchased
- Specific Conditions could apply depending on destination or articles purchased
- We have a customer support centre in Riga, Ģertrūdes iela 110, Rīga, LV-1009, LATVIJA
- You will be able to collect your order here between 10:00 and 16:00, Monday - Friday
- Only pre-paid orders will be available for collection
- All purchased items come with Factory warranty
- Full information available at Warranty
Returns and exchanges
- Of course you might change your mind, a 14 day trial period is included!
- Please see for full conditions here Returns and exchanges