•Outdoor Tent: 100% polyester, Ripstop Polyester 68 D 185 T, PU-coated, fire retardant, taped seams •Indoor Tent: 100% polyester, breathable polyester 68 D 185 T and opaque mosquito net •Windows: Transparent PVC •Structure: Quick-pitch dome structure with ring and pin pole attachment •Poles: Fibreglass •Groundsheet: PE 120 g/m² •Hydrostatic Head: 3.000 mm * •Construction: Inner tent first •Internal Height: max. 110 cm •Sleeping Area: 3.8 m² •Front Area: 0.6 m² •Inside Pockets: 3 •Packing Size: 15 × 48 cm •Weight: 3.4 kg •Color: Green * A fabric’s waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. The Ministry of Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as waterproof. There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times – whatever the weather.
Coleman Outdoor Tent Darwin 3
Perfect for festivals and weekend camping trips, the Darwin 3 has a large curved door for easy entry and exit and a front storage area ideal for muddy boots and gear. The fire retardant characteristic of the material ensures that the fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will selfextinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency. The highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good response to wind and storms.
Delivery information: Arrival delayed
|Dimensions||50 × 16 × 16 cm|
- Shipment will usually be within 24 hours after receiving your payment
- A valid tracking will be provided upon processing your order
- Tracking can be done at our website Shipment Tracking
- Full information available at Delivery
- Within the Baltic States and Finland, orders from EUR 30.00 are eligible for free shipping
- In other European countries free shipping is available from EU 75.00
- in other cases, shipment costs are automatically calculated depending on your destination and the weight/volume of the item(s) purchased
- Specific Conditions could apply depending on destination or articles purchased
- We have a customer support centre in Riga, Ģertrūdes iela 110, Rīga, LV-1009, LATVIJA
- You will be able to collect your order here between 10:00 and 16:00, Monday - Friday
- Only pre-paid orders will be available for collection
- All purchased items come with Factory warranty
- Full information available at Warranty
Returns and exchanges
- Of course you might change your mind, a 14 day trial period is included!
- Please see for full conditions here Returns and exchanges