AN EXTENDED DOME DESIGN WITH GREAT INTERNAL SPACE!
Amply proportioned for 3 people, this tent offers an extended dome design with great internal space and a rugged, stable construction. The large sleeping area is complimented by a spacious storage space with lots of room for each camper’s kit.
An abundance of useful features add to the camping experience, providing a increased level of comfort on every trip. The welcome mat offers the perfect resting place for dirty boots, while the new cord vent makes running electrics an effortless task, handy pockets carefully store prized possessions and a PVC window gives you a view of the outside world.
- Set up: Inner first
- Capacity: 3 person
- Sleeping area: 4.2 m²
- Storage area: 1.5 m²
- Pitching surface: 5.91 m²
- Headroom: 120 cm
- Carry bag type: Rectangular with zipper opening
- Pack size: 52 x 16 x 16 cm
- Weight: 4.3 Kg
- Stable dome structure with large storage area ideal for boots and bags. The pole for the storage area provides generous head height.
- Polyester 185T flysheet
- Features a PE groundsheet with flat storage area groundsheet
- The storage area groundsheet is a thick PE to resist heavy use.
- The bedroom also features strong and resistant PE.
- Welcome mat is an attached section of PE mat in the porch area, perfect for muddy boots.
- Breathable polyester and no-see-um mesh inner is lightweight and bug-resistant.
- It features fibreglass poles.
- The pole sections are short enough for them to be packed easily into a rucksack.
- Optimally placed panels provide airflow through the tent.
- Optimally place guy-lines along the poles and around the tent ensure stability in high winds. Y-guy-lines provide support but less strain on the tent poles.
- Inner tent pitches first, providing a taut structure.
- Colour coded poles and pole sleeves and bedroom inner hooks minimise pitching errors.
- Internal pockets
- PVC windows with covers increase visibility and allow light into the tent but provide privacy when required.
- The power cord vent is a convenient opening so that you can run an electricity cable into the tent.