It may seem counter intuitive to purify your drinking water with a stick of charcoal, but the Japanese have been doing it for centuries.
•It makes tap water taste great!
•x3 binchotan active charcoal filters (6 months life each)
•vacuum foil packed individually
•pre-washed and ready to use
•can be used in our EAU GOOD bottle, EAU CARAFE or any jug or bottle
•L 12 cm / L 4.7”
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply drop & lock your charcoal into the bottle. Fill with drinking (potable) tap water. Wait for the charcoal to filter chemicals from the water overnight is ideal, but you will taste the difference after just one hour). Then, enjoy great tasting water!
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
If you are using your Binchotan with our ‘eau good’ bottle and fill it up once a day, then it should last three months. You are then able to recharge it by boiling it in water for ten minutes and then leaving to dry in sunlight. You should be able to keep recharging it for a further three months.
- Shipment will usually be within 24 hours after receiving your payment
- A valid tracking will be provided upon processing your order
- Tracking can be done at our website Shipment Tracking
- Full information available at Delivery
- Within the Baltic States and Finland, orders from EUR 30.00 are eligible for free shipping
- In other European countries free shipping is available from EU 75.00
- in other cases, shipment costs are automatically calculated depending on your destination and the weight/volume of the item(s) purchased
- Specific Conditions could apply depending on destination or articles purchased
- We have a customer support centre in Riga, Ģertrūdes iela 110, Rīga, LV-1009, LATVIJA
- You will be able to collect your order here between 10:00 and 16:00, Monday - Friday
- Only pre-paid orders will be available for collection
- All purchased items come with Factory warranty
- Full information available at Warranty
Returns and exchanges
- Of course you might change your mind, a 14 day trial period is included!
- Please see for full conditions here Returns and exchanges
For any questions, please drop us a message at [email protected]