SPUR YOUR PASSION FOR TENNIS!
The Blade Feel 105 incorporates elements of lightweight maneuverability, enhanced feel, extended reach and added forgiveness. Characterized by its midplus head size for a slightly larger sweet spot, this racket’s lightweight construction lends easy swings with appealing maneuverability. Aspiring recreational players will find this sharp racket very helpful for game development with highly playable features.
- Cushion-Aire Grip – Soft grip supplies excellent comfort on all shot varieties.
- Composite – Mix of high-end composite materials create more stiffness for better control in a lightweight composition.
- Graphite composition provides excellent mix of control, feel and power with strong construction
- Lightweight, midplus head provides a greater degree of racket maneuverability
- Cushion-Aire Grip for more comfortable grip
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Sharp design and feel-driven performance inspired by Blade performance series
- Head (sq cm): 677
- Length (cm): 69.2
- String Pattern: 16×19
- Strung balance (cm): 34.2
- Strung weight (grams): 278
- Sub-Department: Racket
- Taper System (mm): 25.5 MM AHB
- Unstrung balance (cm): 33.2
- Unstrung weight (grams): 262
- Model Type: Standard