TRADITIONAL WALL SWITCHED JUST GOT A LOT SMARTER!
Nedis Wi-Fi Smartlife Dual Wall Switch allows you to remotely and automatically take control of two lights from one, discrete wall switch.
Easy to set up
The switch can be used to control your lights by simply using the touch buttons on it. But, it also allows you to connect it directly to your Wi-Fi router and gain control of two lights from your smartphone and tablet or by speaking, when used alongside Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Note: Neutral wire required to always power the switch with 230 Volts.
Schedule and pair
The intuitive app that provides the brains behind this Smart Wall Switch for Dual Lights allows you to connect directly to your Wi-Fi router with no need for a separate hub. Through it you can pair your chosen lights to other appliances to create the perfect ambient setting in your room with just one command. Or, you can or set the lights to turn on automatically – ideal if you are going to be away for a few days.
The sleek and easy-to-clean glass front blends into your interior, and yet this discrete unit is powerful enough to support electrical lights of up to 300 W.
- Take remote, wireless control of two lights in your room – from just one Smart Wall Switch
- Durable – offers a lifetime of over 100,000 switch cycles
- Discrete – blends into your room’s interior
- Powerful – allows you to schedule lighting, pair with other appliances and devices, and control with your voice (with Amazon Alexa or Google Home)
- Versatile – can be operated locally as a traditional wall light switch or remotely and automatically
|Power source type||Mains Powered|
|App available for||Android™ & iOS|
|Compatible with||Nedis® SmartLife|
|Maximum transmit antenna gain||2 dBi|
|Operating temperature||-10-45 °C|
|Input voltage||100 – 240 VAC 50 Hz|
|Output power||1000 W|
|Internal depth||26 mm|
|Hole spacing, mounting plate||60 mm|
|Transmit frequency range||2412-2462 MHz|
|Maximum power consumption||0.3 W|
|Output voltage||100 – 240 VAC|
|Device power ouput connection(s)||Dual|
|Voice control||Amazon Alexa
|Input current||10 A|
|Output current||4 A|
|Maximum transmit power||19 dBi|
- Smart dual wall switch
- Quick start guide