Capture everything from above when flying with the Drone from Parrot.
CAPTURE HD PHOTOS & VIDEOS
Amazing footage streamed and recorded directly to your smartphone using the inbuilt 720p HD camera.
FLY HIGH, FLY SAFE
The cutting edge EPP design of the AR.Drone 2.0 ensures it has a robust structure.
PILOT LIKE A PRO
With a single touch to your screen, you can control your AR.Drone 2.0 to take-off, land, hover and flip!
HD Camera 720p “Live streaming on your smartphone”
720p – 30FPS – H264 encoding base profile
Low latency streaming
Video storage on the fly with remote device or with USB flash drive
JPEG photo capture
As you fly, the HD video is recorded and sent directly to your device
AR.FreeFlight is the primary application used to fly and pilot the AR.Drone. Pilot with or without the accelerometer and switch from the frontal camera to the vertical camera.
Record pictures, nav data & videos and upload them instantly right from the application
New user friendly interface
Compatible with AR.Drone and AR.Drone 2.0
Dimensions: 77.7 x 38.3 x 12.5 mm
Weight: 31 g
Accuracy: +/- 2 meters
Voltage: 5V TBC
Flash memory: 4 GB
HD VIDEO RECORDING
Get high definition live video streaming to your smartphone or tablet as you are flying. See a clean, sharp image just as if you were in the pilot seat.
- HD Camera. 720p 30FPS
- Wide angle lens : 92° diagonal
- H264 encoding base profile
- Low latency streaming
- Video storage on the fly with the remote device
- JPEG photo
- Video storage on the fly with Wi-Fi directly on your remote device or on a USB key
Trying your most daring tricks won’t even challenge this cutting edge design which is made to last.
- Carbon fiber tubes : Total weight 380g with outdoor hull, 420g with indoor hull
- High grade 30% fiber charged nylon plastic parts
- Foam to isolate the inertial center from the engines’ vibration
- EPP hull injected by a sintered metal mold
- Liquid Repellent Nano-Coating on ultrasound sensors
- Fully reparable: All parts and instructions for repairing available on the internet
AR.Drone 2.0 on-board technology gives you extreme precision control and automatic stabilization features.
- 1GHz 32 bit ARM Cortex A8 processor with 800MHz video DSP TMS320DMC64x
- Linux 2.6.32
- 1GB DDR2 RAM at 200MHz
- USB 2.0 high speed for extensions
- Wi-Fi b g n
- 3 axis gyroscope 2000°/second precision
- 3 axis accelerometer +-50mg precision
- 3 axis magnetometer 6° precision
- Pressure sensor +/- 10 Pa precision
- Ultrasound sensors for ground altitude measurement
- 60 FPS vertical QVGA camera for ground speed measurement
Fly high. Fly fast. Far away from the ground.
- 4 brushless inrunner motors. 14.5W 28,500 RPM
- 1 Micro ball bearing
- 1 Low noise Nylatron gears for 1/8.75 propeller reductor
- 1 Tempered steel propeller shaft
- 1 Self-lubrificating bronze bearing
- 1 Specific high propelled drag for great maneuverability
- 1 8 MIPS AVR CPU per motor controller
- Emergency stop controlled by software
- Fully reprogrammable motor controller
- Water resistant motor’s electronic controller