Hammock chair lounger CURRAMBERA is made from pure cotton in a traditional, cheerful mix of stripes. It is extra-large, enabling you to not only sit comfortably in it, but also recline.
A typical characteristic of all hammocks manufactured in Colombia: the large number of suspension cords which ensure optimal weight distribution and therefore comfort and longevity. Reinforced edges make the fabric extremely tear-resistant. The integrated safety swivel guarantees safe 360° rotation.
The spreader bar is made from high-quality bamboo. It is not just a visual highlight, but also particularly robust and weatherproof. Naturally, the wood comes from responsibly managed forests. (FSC ®).
- Seating width: 130 cm
- Seating length: 210 cm
- total height: 185 cm
- Length of the bar: 140 cm
- Required minimum height: 220 cm
- Carrying capacity: 160 kg
- Country of origin: Colonbia
- Fabric densit (g/m2) 315
- Material description : Sitting surface: 100 % cotton; suspension: 50 % cotton, 50 % polyester; spreader bar: certified bamboo wood from responsible Forest Management
- Large enough that you not only sit comfortably, you can also lie down!
- High-quality cotton with long fibers:soft to the touch, lint-free, durable, and easy to clean.
- High-quality bamboo: particularly robust and attractive. Thanks to its production in high-quality plate technology,it is exceptionally weatherproof and has a pleasantly smooth surface.
- By doubling the weft threads, the selvage is reinforced, making it exceptionally tearproof.
- Due to a special, integrated safety swivel you can turn your chair in every direction and to every degree without over-winding the suspension cords.
Advice & Care
- The installation of a hammock chair requires a suspension height of 200-220 cm, depending on the model. If the suspension is from a higher point, the hammock chair can be extended with a rope.
- In order to hang a hammock chair, a suspension point is necessary from either a ceiling, a tree limb, or a beam. A hammock chair is more space-saving than a hammock and is easy to integrate into living quarters. It can be removed in one simple step when no longer needed.
- Larger hammock chairs, like the Lounger, offer enough room to recline in. The longer the spreader bar, the more room there is for the upper body.
- The fabric part of the hammock chair can be removed and machine- washed: delicate cycle 30°C!
- Bind the suspension cords together before washing to avoid tangling. The Brazilian macramé can be protected by using a mesh wash bag.
- In order to preserve your product, line dry. Do not machine dry.
- Ensure that your hammock swings freely and does not rub on the ground.
- Cotton hammocks are susceptible when exposed to constant moisture. Therefore, take the hammock down in the evening to protect it from overnight dampness. Keep in mind that a hammock that has become damp needs adequate air circulation to dry.
- We recommend cleaning and thoroughly drying the hammock before the winter season. After it is completely dried, store the hammock in plastic to protect from vermin.