DESIGNED FOR OURDOOR ADVENTURES, DAY TREKS AND HIKES!
The Caribee X-Trek Daypack is a 40L outdoor adventure pack with reflective details and a multicompartment design. The main compartment is hydration compatible (2L or 3L) and gives access to the removable back support plate. This bag also features a base compartment which has a zip to connect the two if need be. A bio-form padded harness system, harness stabilizer straps, sternum strap and padded hip belt with utility pockets provide excellent comfort when hiking or trekking long distances.
There is a small vertical zipped pocket on the front of the bag for go to essentials, elastic ties for attaching walking sticks and Molle webbing attachment points. On the side is a compression system with 2 side accessory/bottle pockets. On the base is adjustable straps for attaching a sleeping bag or roll mat, whilst the #10 zips provide added strength.
- Bio-form padded harness system, padded hip belt, harness stabiliser straps and sternum strap for excellent comfort.
- Hydration ready – just add a 2L or 3L reservoir.
- Multi-compartment design with base entry that can be divided into 2 or left as one large compartment.
- Molle webbing attachment points, elastic ties and base straps for attaching any other equipment to the bag.
- #10 zips for added strength.
- DIMENSIONS – 54 x 33 x 27cm
- VOLUME – 40L